- Content creation for the digital platforms (CAPRICE online store, B2B store, marketplaces) and performance marketing; maintenance of the CAPRICE brand page
- Further development and independent management of social media channels (content preparation and playout, influencer marketing and community management)
- Management of the CRM area (planning, conception and dispatch of e-newsletters B2B and B2C) in close coordination with the sales and e-business team
- Graphic design such as image retouching or general layout creation
- Support in the execution and implementation of classic marketing measures in the B2B and B2C area
- Completed training in marketing, online marketing or graphic design
- 3 years of relevant work experience an advantage
- Independent, communicative and creative way of working, all-rounder mentality
- Strong affinity for digital media and social networks
- Confident use of graphical tools such as Adobe or Affinity and very good MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A very varied and exciting area of responsibility with many design possibilities.
- Short decision-making processes.
- Attractive pay and good opportunities for career advancement.
- A very collegial and familiar working atmosphere.
If you are interested in becoming part of the CAPRICE family, please send us your meaningful application, stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your Send salary requirements to email@example.com.
CAPRICE Schuhproduktion GmbH & Co KG – Human Resources Department
Blocksbergstraße 158, 66955 Pirmasens, Germany
Tel.: +49 6331 27 33 0